Hi-res 10-in. HMIs
Maple Systems Inc. offers three new 10-in. graphic OIT models. These HMIs offer a substantial improvement in visual performance over standard interfaces. With a choice of widescreen or high-resolution displays, these models offer faster CPUs and enhanced graphic appeal and capability, and attractive pricing.
The HMI5100N and HMI5100T (with Ethernet) are 10.2-in. widescreens that have a 400 MHz CPU with 128 MB of Flash and 64 MB of DRAM. They have 20% more usable screen area than the comparable standard 640 x 480 screen. They have 800 x 480 pixel 65K Color TFT displays.
With a display resolution of 800 x 600 pixels, the HMI5104XH is a 10.4-in. high-resolution graphic OIT with a very fast 500 MHz CPU, 256MB of Flash and 256MB of DRAM. This high resolution unit gives you the same pixel coverage as a 12-inch HMI in a 10.4-in. unit.
Additional features include, bright 65,000-color TFT Display, 4-wire analog resistive touchcreen, from 400 to 500 MHz CPUs, 128 MB to 256 MB Flash, built-in Ethernet, USB and serial ports and easy configurability with
All units come with a 2-year warranty and full tech support.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers