Keep control cabinet wiring neat and organized
Phoenix Contact introduces a new line of wire duct cabinet add-ons that simplify control cabinet wiring. With CLIPLINE wire duct, wiring is neat and secure, making it easy to replace or add wiring later. "Fingers" on the ducts have two score lines, allowing easy removal. The fingers are flexible and will not snap when the user runs wire through them. The wire duct features a notched score line that eliminates the need for notching pliers to break off the fingers. However, breaking the wall will require the use of a cutter.
The cover's contour allows it to snap on easily and fit securely. The duct and cover are available as a complete set, or the covers can be ordered individually. Ranging in size from 25 mm to 120 mm, the wire duct is suitable for a variety of applications. The wiring duct is available in two meter lengths, matching Phoenix Contact's standard DIN rail.
- Exair's Dual 316 Cabinet Cooler Systems Keep Electrical Enclosures Cool
- AutomationDirect's 480V Model of Stratus Line Enclosure Air Conditioners
- Industrial Enclosures: Adalet's XIHNS Instrument Housing Resists Explosion in Severe Corrosive Environments
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers