BIMP's Metrology DictionaryThis 104-page document is produced by Working Group 2 of the Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology of the Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM), which works to ensure worldwide uniformity of measurements and their traceability to the International System of Units (SI). The document covers basic and general concepts and associated terms, as well as basic principles governing quantities and units. French and English versions are in same document. A direct link is at http://tinyurl.com/azrxhk.
- Mettler Toledo's Guide to pH Measurement
- American Sensor Technologies' Pressure Transducer Brochure
- Bimba-Pneumadyne's Full Line Catalog
- Niagara Meters' Illustrated Brochure
- Assured Automation's Actuated Valve eBook
- AutomationDirect's 2012 Catalog
- FCI's ST100 Flare Gas Flowmeter Applications Brochure
- Asahi/America's Thermoplastic Valves and Actuation Catalog
- Pepperl+Fuchs Engineer’s Guide to Interface Technology
- Siemens Industry's Safety Matrix Guide
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers