Schneider Electric's Pressure Transmitter
XMLG pressure transmitter is a part of any pumping system, as it converts applied pressure to an electrical signal that can be used to control and/or monitor a process variable. With pressure ranges from -14.5 psi to 8700 psi, and optional analog current output as 4-20 mA or a voltage output from 0 V to 10 V, the pressure transmitter interfaces with common automation systems, whether they are PLC-based or variable-frequency drives.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers