Yokogawa's Multivariable TransmitterMULTIVARIABLE TRANSMITTER
EJX930 multivariable transmitter handles static pressure to 4500 psi. It provides five measurements from one device, including fully compensated mass flow, static pressure, external temperature, capsule temperature and amplifier temperature. The transmitter is available with fieldbus and supports AR, IS, SC, IT and PID function blocks and the software download function.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers