Digital Pressure GaugePRESSURE GAUGE
PG5 digital pressure gauge with five-digit display includes user-selectable setup features, and offers 0.01-digit resolution as standard through 100 psi. It is available with ranges from vacuum up to 500 psi, and from 0 psi to 10000 psi, at ±0.25% accuracy of full scale (BFSL). The unit is self-powered by a 9 V battery.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers