TURCK's Intrinsically Safe Pressure SensorsINTRINSICALLY SAFE
PT4400 intrinsically safe pressure sensors use a media-isolated, stainless-steel diaphragm for use in pneumatics, water treatment, hydrogen storage, hydraulic systems, oil and gas, and HVAC/R. It is classified as UL/cUL 913 (CSA 157), Class I, Div. 1, Groups C and D when installed with an approval barrier. Pressure ranges are up to 10000 psi with burst pressure up to 20000 psi.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers