TURCK's Intrinsically Safe Pressure SensorsINTRINSICALLY SAFE
PT4400 intrinsically safe pressure sensors use a media-isolated, stainless-steel diaphragm for use in pneumatics, water treatment, hydrogen storage, hydraulic systems, oil and gas, and HVAC/R. It is classified as UL/cUL 913 (CSA 157), Class I, Div. 1, Groups C and D when installed with an approval barrier. Pressure ranges are up to 10000 psi with burst pressure up to 20000 psi.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers