ABB's Safety TransmittersSAFETY TRANSMITTERS
Model 268 pressure transmitters meet TÜV SIL2 specifications for safety loop applications. Variations are available for measuring differential, gauge and absolute pressures with or without remote (isolating) seals. The transmitters have a TÜV-certified (Hardware Fault Tolerant) equal to 1, which means they can function in dangerous situations without a serious hardware error. Span limits range from 0.8 in. H2O to 2320 psi and 4 mm Hg to 2320 psia.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers