United Electric Controls' Explosion-Proof SwitchesEXPLOSION-PROOF SWITCHES
One Series line of digital electronic pressure switches and electronic temperature switches now include an explosion-proof model. Designed to meet the needs of harsh and hazardous applications, these explosion-proof pressure and temperature switches can be used in Div. 1 (Zone 1) and Div. 2 (Zone 2) areas. They have up to two fully adjustable set points and deadbands, 4-20 mA analog output, and no moving parts.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers