Ultra Electronics' Nuclear Pressure TransmitterNUCLEAR PRESSURE TRANSMITTERS
Ultra Electronics offers a line of nuclear-qualified gauge, differential and absolute pressure transmitters used in the nuclear power industry. Models are available for inside and outside containment, radiation resistance and seismic, as well as commercial-grade, and balance-of-plant applications. Qualified to IEEE-344 (seismic) and IEEE-323 (environmental) standards, these transmitters feature a variety of performance and accident specification profiles that meet PWR, BWR and CANDU power station requirements.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers