Emerson Process Management's Multivariable Mass Flow TransmitterTHE STRENGTH OF 10
Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable mass flow transmitter integrates multi-variable measurement into the scalable 3051S platform. Users can customize their flow measurement solution for the application, choosing only the sensors required. One 3051SMV performs the function of the 10 devices traditionally required for differential pressure mass flow measurement. The highest level of performance is achieved with the SuperModule platform and patented Saturn sensing technology that delivers a 10x improvement and 10-year stability. Process temperature measurement is enhanced through sensor matching using Callendar-Van Dusen constants.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers