Honeywell's Smart Pressure TransmittersSMART PRESSURE
Honeywell's ST 3000 Series smart pressure transmitters include differential pressure, absolute pressure, gauge pressure, draft range and remote seal transmitters. ST 3000 consists of two lines–Series 100 and Series 900. ST 3000 Series 100 is ideal for critical process loops and high-dollar applications, such as custody transfer and energy and material balances. Series 100 transmitters offer ±0.0375% accuracy, ±0.01% per year stability, 470 years MTBF reliability, and 400 to 1 rangeability. Series 900 transmitters offer smart performance at analog prices. They offer a greater turndown ratio than conventional transmitters, along with local zero and span, ±0.01% per year stability, and 470 years MTBF reliability.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers