Honeywell's Smart Pressure TransmittersSMART PRESSURE
Honeywell's ST 3000 Series smart pressure transmitters include differential pressure, absolute pressure, gauge pressure, draft range and remote seal transmitters. ST 3000 consists of two lines–Series 100 and Series 900. ST 3000 Series 100 is ideal for critical process loops and high-dollar applications, such as custody transfer and energy and material balances. Series 100 transmitters offer ±0.0375% accuracy, ±0.01% per year stability, 470 years MTBF reliability, and 400 to 1 rangeability. Series 900 transmitters offer smart performance at analog prices. They offer a greater turndown ratio than conventional transmitters, along with local zero and span, ±0.01% per year stability, and 470 years MTBF reliability.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers