Ashcroft's Severe Service Pressure Gauge
SEVERE SERVICE AID
Ashcroft Type 1008S pressure gauge offers a combination of features designed for use in harsh installations. A sealed stainless-steel case along with stainless-steel wetted materials allow Type 1008S to withstand most environments and service media. In addition, the patented PowerFlex movement ensures a longer service life despite shock and vibration while the optional Plus or liquid-filled configurations counter pointer instability due to pulsation. Also, the 1008S is available in 2.5-in. (63mm) or 4-in. (100mm) dial sizes and in ranges from vacuum through 15000 psi.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers