Ashcroft's Severe Service Pressure Gauge
SEVERE SERVICE AID
Ashcroft Type 1008S pressure gauge offers a combination of features designed for use in harsh installations. A sealed stainless-steel case along with stainless-steel wetted materials allow Type 1008S to withstand most environments and service media. In addition, the patented PowerFlex movement ensures a longer service life despite shock and vibration while the optional Plus or liquid-filled configurations counter pointer instability due to pulsation. Also, the 1008S is available in 2.5-in. (63mm) or 4-in. (100mm) dial sizes and in ranges from vacuum through 15000 psi.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers