Moore Industries-International's Hazardous Duty Pressure TransmitterHAZARDOUS DUTY
Moore Industries' IPX2 current-to-pressure transmitter is Factory Mutual (FM)-certified intrinsically safe, non-incendive, explosion-proof and dust-ignition-proof, including certification to use natural gas (up to 20 ppm of H2S) as its pneumatic supply in Class I, II & III, Division 1, Groups A-G areas. The IPX2 is loop-powered and accepts a current signal (such as 4-20mA) from a DCS, PLC or PC-based control system. It converts the current signal to 22 available pneumatic signals proportional to the input (3-15 psig, 0.2-1Bar, 20-100kPa, etc.). It comes with a rugged field-mount metal enclosure that stands up to harsh field conditions and is rated to operate ambient conditions between –40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F) with an IP56 (Air) and IP66 (-NG) Ingress Protection and NEMA 4X ratings.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers