Innovative Pressure Technologies Compact Ball ValvesCOMPACT BALL VALVES
Innovative Pressure Technologies IPT 6000 PSI Compact Switching Ball Valves feature trunnion-style ball construction to deliver reliable 3-way performance at working pressures up to 6,000 PSI (414 bar) in a bottom-ported, compact 3.20-in. x 1-25-in. x 2.5-in. (81.3-mm x 31.8-mm x 63.5-mm) package. The bottom-ported, 3-way design eliminates additional tube bending and the use of additional fittings to minimize potential leak paths. The valves are 100%-tested for quick start-up and high-performance operation, and all seats and seals are replaceable to reduce replacement valve costs. They come in 3/16-in. (4.8-mm) port size, standard 1/8-in. or ¼-in. FNPT connections and quickly panel-mount via a 13/16-in. to 7/8-in. (20-6 mm to 22.2-mm) diameter hole. They are rated per MSS SP-99, marked per MSS SP-25, and can be constructed to satisfy NACE requirements for corrosion resistance.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers