Meriam' s Smart Manometer
Meriam's M200LS Lab Standard Smart Manometer offers the best available pressure measurement accuracy in a portable, handheld format. The NIST-traceable accuracy is typically ±0.01% of F.S. and is independent of temperature effect over an operating temperature range of 59 ºF to 86 ºF. Pressure ranges from 28" H2O F.S. to 500 PSIG F.S. are available. M2 pressure sensors are available to measure gauge, differential, absolute or vacuum pressure. The display can read out in any of eleven pressure units or can be linearly scaled for special user units. Differential models offer a square root flow function to display flow rate in user defined units. An adjustable damping feature minimizes the effects of pulsating pressures. A Min/Max function captures the extremes of pulsating or varying pressure signals and a Hold function can freeze the display at any point of interest. Auto Record documents up to 240 readings for future recall.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers