ControlAir's Explosion-Proof Transducer
The Type-595XP explosion-proof, current-to-pressure I/P transducer is small and light- weight, yet is less sensitive to shock, vibration and position change than other I/Ps. The unit's low power consumption and FM and CSA approvals and ATEX certification make it ideal for hazardous environments in remote locations. The Type-595XP can mount in any position and is stable in high vibration environments.The unit is ideal for applications where power is at a premium, such as, booster stations in remote locations that often do not have access to compressed plant air for operation of pneumatic valve actuators. Applications include valve control in such industries as, chemical, petrochemical, paint, mining, and oil and gas.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers