ControlAir's Explosion-Proof Transducer
The Type-595XP explosion-proof, current-to-pressure I/P transducer is small and light- weight, yet is less sensitive to shock, vibration and position change than other I/Ps. The unit's low power consumption and FM and CSA approvals and ATEX certification make it ideal for hazardous environments in remote locations. The Type-595XP can mount in any position and is stable in high vibration environments.The unit is ideal for applications where power is at a premium, such as, booster stations in remote locations that often do not have access to compressed plant air for operation of pneumatic valve actuators. Applications include valve control in such industries as, chemical, petrochemical, paint, mining, and oil and gas.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers