E Instruments' ManometerMORE THAN A MANOMETER
The new MP200 is a highly sensitive and accurate instrument. In addition to pressure measurements, more advanced features of this versatile and innovative tool include leak test procedures, air velocity with density compensation, temperature and CO Testing. The backlit LCD display is easy to read in either light or dark environments. Measures up to 800 in H2O range. Accuracy of 0.3% of rdg, Thermocouple modules included. Direct velocity measurement (w/ Pitot). 11 Pressure units include: Pa, PSI, mbar, bar, mmH2O, inH2O, and more. MAX, MIN, HOLD, Unit Selection. Large 128 x 128 pixel display.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers