Exlar Corporation's Brushless Servo ActuatorBRUSHLESS SERVO ACTUATOR
Tritex II Series electric actuators offer 1500 Watt AC powered operation and digital position control in one space-saving housing. These actuators combine a brushless servomotor with either rotary or linear output actuation. With their built-in mechanical converters, Tritex II actuators eliminate the need for traditional ball screw or gear reducer mechanisms. The actuators operate from 100 VAC to 240 VAC, allowing direct connection to factory power sources.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers