Flowserve's Bluetooth ValveBLUETOOTH VALVE
Limitorque MX and QX valve actuators along with MX/QX dashboard software allow wireless communication via Bluetooth. Limitorque QX is a quarter-turn, smart, electronic valve actuator. It uses brushless DC motors to eliminate sparks, reduce mechanical and electrical noise, and dissipate heat better than DC motors with brushes. Unique to the quarter-turn industry, a brushless-actuator design lasts longer than conventional motors and allows for more accurate positioning.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers