Festo's High-Speed ActuatorHIGH-SPEED ACTUATOR
The EGC electric actuator is designed for high dynamic speeds and high rigidity. This modular actuator can be used as an individual component adapted to third-party motors or as a complete system provided by Festo. The actuator is available with a toothed belt, or with a ball screw in a variety of screw pitches. Ball screw sizes are 70, 80, 120 and 185. Toothed belt sizes are 50, 70, 80, 120 and 185.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers