Beckhoff's Pressure Measuring TerminalsPRESSURE MEASURING TERMINALS
The new KM37xx pressure measuring terminals are designed to record differential and absolute pressures and are a flexible, cost-effective alternative to standalone pressure measuring instruments. The one-channel KM3701 measures differences up to an ambient pressure of 7,000 hPa (7 bar) between points. The KM3702 2-channel absolute pressure measuring terminal records pressure values between 0 and 7,000 hPa (7 bar) at each hose connector. The KM3712 two-channel absolute pressure measuring terminal records negative pressure values between -1,000 hPa (-1 bar) and 0 hPa at each hose connector. They can be used in any situation that requires measurement and monitoring of differential and dynamic pressures in non-aggressive gases, including pressure tanks, pressurized cabins, pneumatic and suction systems.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers