Beckhoff's Pressure Measuring TerminalsPRESSURE MEASURING TERMINALS
The new KM37xx pressure measuring terminals are designed to record differential and absolute pressures and are a flexible, cost-effective alternative to standalone pressure measuring instruments. The one-channel KM3701 measures differences up to an ambient pressure of 7,000 hPa (7 bar) between points. The KM3702 2-channel absolute pressure measuring terminal records pressure values between 0 and 7,000 hPa (7 bar) at each hose connector. The KM3712 two-channel absolute pressure measuring terminal records negative pressure values between -1,000 hPa (-1 bar) and 0 hPa at each hose connector. They can be used in any situation that requires measurement and monitoring of differential and dynamic pressures in non-aggressive gases, including pressure tanks, pressurized cabins, pneumatic and suction systems.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers