Dataforth's Tiny Signal ConditionersTINY SIGNAL CONDITIONERS
The SensorLex 8B provides performance in a miniature 1.11 in. x 1.65 in. x 0.4 in. (28.1mm x 41.9mm x 10.2mm) module. It's an optimal solution for monitoring real-world process signals and providing high-level signals for data acquisition. Its small size is ideal for embedded or portable applications. The SensorLex 8B features ±0.05% accuracy (typical), ±0.02% linearity, 1,500 Vrms transformer isolation and up to 240 Vrms field-side protection, ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 transient protection, 5V power (30mA typical), 3- to 5-pole low-pass filtering, low-output noise, -40 °C to +85 °C operating temperature range and CE compliance.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers