Opto 22 I/O in a SnapI/O IN A SNAP
The SNAP-IDC-32N provides 32 optically isolated channels of digital input status, and is used to sense the on/off status of proximity switches, limit switches, pushbuttons and pilot switches. The module is also suitable for detecting auxiliary contacts. The SNAP-IDC-32N's input range is -10 VDC to -32 VDC, and its common connections are positive rather than negative, making it ideal for NPN or sinking type inputs.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers