Schneider Electric's Distributed I/ODISTRIBUTED I/O
Advantys STB is a flexible and robust IP20, bit-modular, distributed I/O platform that provides up to 512 I/O points per island, with up to 32 modules per island on up to seven segments. Benefits to users throughout the lifecycle of the installation include power distribution modules to reducing wiring costs, a flexible range of modules (one to 16 I/O per module) and networks (eight networks) supported and reduced interfacing and configuration costs.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers