Siemens's Space-Saving I/O BlocksSPACE-SAVING I/O BLOCKS
Siemens Energy & Automation's new ET 200eco PN Ethernet I/O blocks are the latest addition to its Simatic ET-200 distributed I/O product line. The IP67-rated, machine-mount I/O blocks measure only 30 mm in width for eight I/O points, enabling installation closer to controlled devices and directly connected using standard M12 cord-set connectors, saving significant machine wiring and manufacturing cost. They're available in 8-pt and 16-pt digital I/O models, and support industry standard Profinet Ethernet protocol. Also included is a built-in two-port Ethernet switch compatible for multi-drop bus networks or star configuration networks. ET 200eco PN Ethernet I/O blocks support 100Mbit/sec full-duplex transmission speed, and are certified with industry-standard agency approvals, including cUL US, CE, and C-Tick.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers