Turck's I/O for RFIDI/O FOR RFID
Turck's Simple RFID (RFID-S) slice for its BL20 modular I/O system contains two channels. Additional RFID slices, as well as traditional discrete and analog I/O slices, may be added to the system. These added slices reportedly makes Simple RFID the only product on the market that allows this combination on the same node on the network. In addition, RFID-S slice is compatible with Turck's IP 20-rated BL20 non-programmable and programmable gateways for use on Profibus-DP, Profinet, DeviceNet, Modbus TCP/IP and EtherNet/IP networks.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers