Wago's A-B Logix Upgrades
FREE A-B LOGIX UPGRADES
Wago Corporation offers free performance upgrades to RS-Logix 5000 Allen-Bradley controllers via Add-On Instructions. The predefined Add-On Instructions incorporate standard analog, digital I/O functions and specialty functions from the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM to ControlLogix, CompactLogix and DriveLogix controllers. Wago's Add-on Instructions bring the modularity and flexibility of the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM to projects requiring compact, granular, DIN-rail mount I/O. Paired with a Wago buscoupler, the Add-on Instructions support DeviceNet and EtherNet I/P while providing additional specialty functions.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers