Omega Engineering's Infrared Thermometer for FoodINFRARED THERMOMETER FOR FOOD
The OS303 uses a hazard analysis and critical control point check mode that features three visible LED icons to indicate whether the temperature is within FDA guidelines for frozen or hot foods. It also features a lock mode for continuous readings of up to 30 minutes for infrared surface temperatures and four minutes for internal readings with the stainless-steel probe. This CE- and RoHS-compliant thermometer also has adjustable emissivity and auto power off. Users can choose Celsius or Fahrenheit degree measurement. Perfect for sanitary, food and labs.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers