Omega Engineering's Infrared Thermometer for FoodINFRARED THERMOMETER FOR FOOD
The OS303 uses a hazard analysis and critical control point check mode that features three visible LED icons to indicate whether the temperature is within FDA guidelines for frozen or hot foods. It also features a lock mode for continuous readings of up to 30 minutes for infrared surface temperatures and four minutes for internal readings with the stainless-steel probe. This CE- and RoHS-compliant thermometer also has adjustable emissivity and auto power off. Users can choose Celsius or Fahrenheit degree measurement. Perfect for sanitary, food and labs.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers