Omega Engineering's Infrared Thermometer for FoodINFRARED THERMOMETER FOR FOOD
The OS303 uses a hazard analysis and critical control point check mode that features three visible LED icons to indicate whether the temperature is within FDA guidelines for frozen or hot foods. It also features a lock mode for continuous readings of up to 30 minutes for infrared surface temperatures and four minutes for internal readings with the stainless-steel probe. This CE- and RoHS-compliant thermometer also has adjustable emissivity and auto power off. Users can choose Celsius or Fahrenheit degree measurement. Perfect for sanitary, food and labs.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers