Moore Industries' Multi-Channel Temp TransmitterMULTI-CHANNEL TEMP TRANSMITTER
Moore Industries' Multi-Channel Temp Transmitter
Temperature Concentrator System (TCS) accepts any combination of RTD, T/C, mV and resistance/potentiometer signal inputs, converts them to the HART protocol, and transmits data from the field to the control room on an economical HART digital data link over a twisted-pair wire. All process, status and diagnostic information can then be accessed by a HART-based control system. When used with the optional HMC HART-to-Modbus converter, HMC transmits HART data as a Modbus RTU signal, which interfaces with any Modbus RTU-based PC, PLC or control system. TCS can be set to accept RTD thermocouple, resistance/potentiometer, and millivolt inputs.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers