Moore Industries' Multi-Channel Temp TransmitterMULTI-CHANNEL TEMP TRANSMITTER
Moore Industries' Multi-Channel Temp Transmitter
Temperature Concentrator System (TCS) accepts any combination of RTD, T/C, mV and resistance/potentiometer signal inputs, converts them to the HART protocol, and transmits data from the field to the control room on an economical HART digital data link over a twisted-pair wire. All process, status and diagnostic information can then be accessed by a HART-based control system. When used with the optional HMC HART-to-Modbus converter, HMC transmits HART data as a Modbus RTU signal, which interfaces with any Modbus RTU-based PC, PLC or control system. TCS can be set to accept RTD thermocouple, resistance/potentiometer, and millivolt inputs.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers