Dataforth's Signal-Conditioning Input ModulesSIGNAL-CONDITIONING INPUT MODULES
SCM5B47 is a series of linearized thermocouple input modules that provides one channel of thermocouple input that’s filtered, isolated, amplified, linearized and converted to a high-level analog voltage output. This voltage output is logic-switch controlled, allowing the modules to share a common analog bus without requiring external multiplexers. SCM5B modules are designed with an isolated computer side circuit that can be floated to ±50V from Power Common, pin 16. SCM5B47 has interfaces to Types J, K, T, E, R, S, N and B thermocouples. Input is protected to 240 VAC continuous. It’s CSA-certified, FM-approved and CE- and ATEX-compliant.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers