ifm efector's TK Series SwitchDIAL A TEMP
The compact TK Series switch and its 316 stainless-steel RTD probe measure only 72 mm, and are directly mounted into a pipe. Two mechanical setup dials rotate to quickly establish the setpoint and resetpoint temperatures. Two bright LEDs indicate switching and operating status. Electrical connection is achieved with an industry-standard Micro DC connector. A locking device prevents unintentional setpoint changes. Operating temperature range is -13 °F to 284°F (-25 °C to 140 °C). Fixed and adjustable hysterisis models available.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers