Siemens's Rail-Mount Temperature TransmittersRAIL-MOUNT TEMP TRANSMITTERS
When connected in the 4-20 mA loop, Sitrans TR200 and TR300, designed for rail mounting, need no additional power supply. TR200 is configured using a PC, and TR300 uses a HART interface. Both feature a diagnostics LED that indicates the function status, which quickly detects open or short circuits, so they can be corrected. The temperature transmitters support all standard RTDs and thermocouples, as well as resistance and voltage inputs.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers