Siemens's Rail-Mount Temperature TransmittersRAIL-MOUNT TEMP TRANSMITTERS
When connected in the 4-20 mA loop, Sitrans TR200 and TR300, designed for rail mounting, need no additional power supply. TR200 is configured using a PC, and TR300 uses a HART interface. Both feature a diagnostics LED that indicates the function status, which quickly detects open or short circuits, so they can be corrected. The temperature transmitters support all standard RTDs and thermocouples, as well as resistance and voltage inputs.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers