Williamson Corporation's Infrared ThermometersALL-PURPOSE INFRARED THERMOMETERS
The new single-wavelength Gold series is a non-contact temperature measuring sensor with either fiber-optics or laser aiming useable in diverse applications. The sensors are protected in stainless-steel enclosures and include a built-in digital display for local viewing. The temperature monitoring limits are 0 ºF to 4500 ºF (20 ºC to 2500 ºC). Gold 30 uses a small fiber-optic cable to view the target, while the sensor is mounted in a remote or more convenient location. Fiber-optic cable lengths can vary from 3 ft to 30 ft (1 m to 9 m), and can survive ambient exposures up to 400 ºF (200 ºC). Calibration accuracy is 0.25% of reading. It has repeatability of 1C and response time of 10 ms to 50 ms.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers