Williamson Corporation's Infrared ThermometersALL-PURPOSE INFRARED THERMOMETERS
The new single-wavelength Gold series is a non-contact temperature measuring sensor with either fiber-optics or laser aiming useable in diverse applications. The sensors are protected in stainless-steel enclosures and include a built-in digital display for local viewing. The temperature monitoring limits are 0 ºF to 4500 ºF (20 ºC to 2500 ºC). Gold 30 uses a small fiber-optic cable to view the target, while the sensor is mounted in a remote or more convenient location. Fiber-optic cable lengths can vary from 3 ft to 30 ft (1 m to 9 m), and can survive ambient exposures up to 400 ºF (200 ºC). Calibration accuracy is 0.25% of reading. It has repeatability of 1C and response time of 10 ms to 50 ms.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers