Turck's Smart Temperature SensorsSMART TEMPERATURE SENSORS
Turck TS400 and TS500 temperature sensors are platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTDs). The sensors may be mounted directly or remotely, and sense a temperature range of -50º C to 500 ºC (-50 ºF to 932 ºF). Available process connections include compression fittings, thermowells and tri-clamp fittings. TS400 and TS500 sensors are available with two switch points, an analog current output with one switch point, and an analog voltage output with one switch point. Multiple outputs are programmed via pushbuttons, and do not require regular maintenance calibration. A recessed “enter” key helps prevent unintentionally altering stored values.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers