Emerson/Rosemount's Wireless TransmitterWIRELESS TRANSMITTER
Rosemount 848T wireless temperature transmitter for high-density temperature measurement has four-channel efficiency to dramatically reduce per point costs, and thereby deliver more measurement data. A new Electronic Device Display user interface provides simple, graphical screens to deliver important configuration and information. 848T monitors up to four independently configurable RTD, thermocouple, ohm, millivolt and 4-20 mA inputs, allowing users access to more important temperature measurements. 848T is fully compatible with any WirelessHART network.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers