PowerXpress HART Field Device
The PowerXpress Model H100USB HART field device power supply kit reduces multiple device connections, and simplifies the wiring process for quick, easy, safe and reliable device communication. It works with existing handheld or PC-based configuration software tools. This innovative solution to connecting and powering a HART-enabled device facilitates device configuration, adjustment or troubleshooting and works with all 24-VDC instrumentation.
PowerXpress supplies 24-VDC power to two-wire devices using a USB connection or a 110/220-VAC power adapter (included). It simplifies modem, handheld and digital multimeter connections and reduces device configuration and commissioning time. It powers all 4-20mA, two-wire HART-enabled devices and reads mA directly without breaking the loop. PowerXpress works with all HART-enabled devices.
The PowerXpress power solution kit includes a precision internal load resister, milliamp tap to allow direct measurement of mA, over-current protection, mini-grabbers for quick, reliable device connection, adapter kit for modem and handheld connection, 110/220VAC USB power adapter, power-on indicator LED, 2-meter USB power cable, reusable storage case and instruction manual.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers