McCrometer's Insertion-Style Flowmeter
Marsh Multi-Mag flowmeter from McCrometer eliminates costly cut-and-splice operations and system shutdowns required with full-bore meters—while at the same time fitting in tight, crowded equipment areas with limited pipe straight-run availability. Multiple electrodes located across the entire sensor body continuously measure and indicate the average flow rate. It is available for service in line sizes from 4 in. to 120 in. Accuracy is ±1% of reading and ±0 stability from +0.3 to +20 ft/s, and repeatability is 0.20% of range.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers