McCrometer's Insertion-Style Flowmeter
Marsh Multi-Mag flowmeter from McCrometer eliminates costly cut-and-splice operations and system shutdowns required with full-bore meters—while at the same time fitting in tight, crowded equipment areas with limited pipe straight-run availability. Multiple electrodes located across the entire sensor body continuously measure and indicate the average flow rate. It is available for service in line sizes from 4 in. to 120 in. Accuracy is ±1% of reading and ±0 stability from +0.3 to +20 ft/s, and repeatability is 0.20% of range.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers