Advantech's Touch Panel ComputerLOW-COST TOUCH PANEL COMPUTER
TPC-66T-E2BE from Advantech Industrial Automation Group is a lower-cost version of its TPC-66T 5.7-in. QVGA TFT LCD touch panel computer. It comes with 64 colors, 320 x 240 resolution and an Intel low-power consuming CPU and heat sink to achieve a unique fanless design. In addition, it has 320 x 240 resolution, and provides multiple standard communication ports (2 x RS-232, 1 x RS-485, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x USB), which allows connectivity with a variety of peripherals. Also, the TPC-66T-E2BE supports Microsoft Windows CE and comes with a NEMA4/IP65 front panel.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers